Hollywood Hung List


Hollywood Hung List . The video above that began the search frenzy for the Hollywood Hung Club. It is during a spoof show on Comedy Central when Ed Begley Jr. was promoting his new show.

I wasn't able to feel the all list of the Hollywood hung club members just as far as the video above is came to, this are the conk out of it’s members according to the clip:

1. Milton Berl
2. Woody Harrison
3. George Clooney
4. Ewan mcgregor
5. Ed Begley Jr.
6. Errol Flynn
7. James Earl Jones

Is this a show jus to t made up, I do not acknowledge but one this are for certain, more got interested to know who is the people behind the Hollywood hung club. I suspect they're generally women than men.


0 comments to "Hollywood Hung List"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters