Charla Nash Pictures After the Attack of Her Pet Named Travis

Charla Nash pictures after attack. Charla Nash, the Connecticut woman who was tterribly mauled of a 200-pound chimp in Feb came out on "Oprah Winfrey" show Wednesday.

Nash shared out her sorrowful storey and brought out her face for the 1st time later on the attack. She lost both her hands, as well as her nose, an eyelid, and lips, when she was attacked by the her pet named Travis, owned by her friend in Stamford, Conn.

"I don't ask a whole lot about my injuries. I know that I have my forehead," Nash who suffered unimaginable injuries to her face, told Winfrey.

Nash - who turned fifty-six Tues, said she doesn't call back anything all but the morning.

Talk-show host Oprah Winfrey interviewed her in her hospital room at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio yesterday. The episode airs at 4 p.m. today on WABC/Channel 7.

Travis who Attack Charla Charla Nash before chimp attack pictures

After the Horrible


0 comments to "Charla Nash Pictures After the Attack of Her Pet Named Travis"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters